Private lessons are structured for each individual child. During lessons, students develop music reading skills, technique, and musicianship through performance. Young students are encouraged to engage in off-the-bench activities like games, singing, and drumming in addition to piano!
Students enjoy this chance to play games with fellow young pianists, perform in a low-key environment, and build friendships during monthly studio classes.
Students have the opportunity to showcase solos and duets at recitals each semester. Jessica’s students consistently earn Superior ratings in the Federation of Music Clubs Festival in March.
Check out the 2020 / 2021 Studio Policy for detailed information about scheduling, tuition, and more.
What Parents Say
The safety of my students is my top priority! Please see the list below of measures being taken to ensure your child’s safety.
- Properly fitted masks are required.
- Students should use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio.
- Touch-free temperatures are taken upon entry. If a student’s temperature is 100.4 or higher, they will be asked to reschedule.
- The student and teacher will practice social distancing.
- Only one student is permitted at a time.
- Students are scheduled 10 minutes apart to allow for thorough disinfecting.
- To promote maximum air circulation, two HEPA air purifiers and two ceiling fans are on and windows are open during lessons.
- Students are provided with individual supplies (pencil pouch filled with pencils, highlighters, post-its, etc.) to minimize shared items.
If your student or an immediate family member has been exposed to a COVID positive case, please notify me immediately. We will meet virtually for 14 days or until a negative test result is obtained.
Want more information?
Send a message and we’ll reach out to you!